Dominic J. Merino
Attorney Merino is a proven winner with over twenty (20) years' experience in all aspects of criminal-defense. In addition, Attorney Merino was a prosecutor in his younger years affording him a greater understanding of his-and your- adversary: the State. Attorney Merino is dedicated to providing the best possible defense to his clients at all times through working harder and smarter than the adversary.
Attorney Merino has been married for twenty-eight (28) years, has four (4) children (his oldest child is a licensed attorney), and applies the same steady determination to representing his clients as he has in maintaining a thriving family in this modern world.
If you want an attorney who will shoot straight with you, do his best, and never compromise, then contact Attorney Merino, a proven winner who will minimize your consequences.
Thank you for your time!
- University of North Texas - B.B.A. 1989
- South Texas College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence degree
in May of 96'
- The Dean's Honor List
- Won a Best Speaker Award in advocacy competition
Admitted to Practice in the Following Jurisdictions:
- Texas - 1996
- United States District Court, S.D., Texas 1998
- United States District Court, E.D., Texas 1997
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit