Dominic J. Merino
Attorney Merino has been a sole practitioner since the first day of his practice on November 1, 1996 and has an outstanding criminal jury trial record with a virtually unmatched (25-3) record in parole revocation proceedings. Attorney Merino is thus enjoying a thriving criminal defense practice in Alvin, Brazoria County, Texas.
Attorney Merino is dedicated to providing quality criminal defense for a reasonable fee
- University of North Texas - B.B.A. 1989
- South Texas College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence degree
in May of 96'
- The Dean's Honor List
- Won a Best Speaker Award in advocacy competition
Admitted to Practice in the Following Jurisdictions:
- Texas - 1996
- United States District Court, S.D., Texas 1998
- United States District Court, E.D., Texas 1997
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit